News and Events
SUMMER HOURS NOTICE!
The Fitness Center Summer hours:
Monday - Friday:
- 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Hawley is closed on Fri, July 3 - Happy & safe July 4th Holiday to you and your family!
Group Exercise Schedule here!
Summer schedule Part 1 runs from 5/26 - 7/10
Special noon-time class schedule for the week of June 29 & week of July 7 here! Highlights include:
- Tue, 6/30: Yin Yoga at noon - no class this Fri, 7/3, at noon due to July 4th holiday closing
- Wed, 7/1: Tabata Boot Camp at noon w/ Julie - a great strength circuit workout that rev's up your metabolism even after you finish class!
- Wed, 7/8: Boot camp w/ Yoga finisher at noon w/ Becky
Summer Schedule Part 2 begins 7/13 - Zumba on Fri's @ noon!
SUMMER STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Dave Looney, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, begin the week of June 1!
Registration information & details here
- Program runs 6/1 - 7/31 (9 weeks)
- Mon & Wed's, 12-1 PM, if enough interest, a 5-6 PM session may be added (Mon & Wed)
- Meet in the air conditioned Hawley Fitness Center
- Class size limited!
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball! New day & time: Wednesday, 1:00 - 2:00 PM.
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
It's time to Register for Year 5 - click here!!
Click on the "Just Move" sneakers/box on the website above.
Join UCONN's campaign to get moving, get healthy and win prizes!! Just register, log your physical activity hours, and submit the log monthly for chances to win prizes.
Click here for more information
click here for the latest newsletter w/ live links.
Check it out:
- Summer reading list for health & wellness interest
- Smart food shopping & storage tips
- Great salad make-over recipes, including Peach & Heirloom Tomato Salad!
Please contact Janet with any program questions!
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.