Pick-up/Open Court time!
Limited enrollment to first 15 who register
- Thursday mornings
- 7:00 - 8:00 AM
- Hawley gymnsium
- Pilot program runs through May 29
- $20. for non-members; $5 members
- Contact Janet.Rochester@uconn.edu to sign-up - or visit the Hawley Fitness Center
Click here for Hawley Hoops flyer
Husky Fit Spring '14 - Join any week! Come join us to learn more about healthy lifestyle habits.
Classes meet on Mon's, through Apr 14, 12:15 - 1:00 PM in Hawley Armory, Room 102.
Click here for flyer, including Series Topics.
- Only $20 for the full series, or attend an individual session for $5 ea.
- Drawings for prizes will be held each class!
- Register by contacting Janet or Tina.
New Group Exercise Schedule!
- Early Bird Wed & Fri AM with Kathy! (6:45 - 7:45 am). Fri class is now Spin/Boot camp Combo!
- New Instructor, Elizabeth Adams, teaching "Total Body Training" on Thu's @ Noon
- New Zumba Instructor, Julie Lynch, is joining us! Tue's from 5:00 - 6:00 pm. Come & give Zumba a try!
- Sheila's 30 x 30 Spin is now Thu's @ 5:00 PM
- Kimeta's lunch-time spin is now Tue's, 12:10 - 12:50 PM
- Your other favorite classes and instructors are still here!
New You 2014!
Group Strength Training Classes are here! Dave Looney has developed new routines, new exercises, and added an "Advanced" class option. Click here for registration.
Classes begins the week of Jan. 27!
- Receive 14 weeks of personalized, expert training AND use of the fitness center throughout the program - a great deal!
Any Class is Free the first time!
Give a class a try.
Jan 2014 Issue of Be Well Newsletter!
This issue of UConn Buzz features Research-based tips on setting New Years Resolutions, Radon Awareness Month, and a great recipe for Eggplant Caponata!
Join UCONN's campaign to get moving, get healthy and win prizes!! Just register, log your physical activity hours, and submit the log monthly for chances to win prizes.
Click here for more information
Calculate your Body Mass Index
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.