News and Events
Fall Break schedule:
Fitness Center hours:
- Mon, 11/23 - regular hours
- Tue, 11/24 - regular hours
- Wed, 11/25 - 7-9 AM, 11:30 - 2:30 PM, and 4-6 PM (early closure)
Exercise Class schedule here.
- Mon: 12-12:30: Cardio Xpress w/ Sheila & 12:30 - 1:15: Julie's Tabata Bootcamp
- Tue: 6:50 - 7:50 AM spin w/ Kathy and 12:00 - 12:50 PM Yoga w Becky
- Wed: 12-12:30: HIIT w/ Sheila & 12:30 - 1:15: Julie's Tabata Bootcamp
Experience Tabata Bootcamp TM - New Classes offered!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this new fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout. The program includes:
- Group classes 2 x week at Hawley (Mon & Wed, 12:30 - 1:15 PM)
- Personalized workouts targeting your goals
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
Program dates: Oct 19 - Dec 9
Mon's & Wed's, 12:30 - 1:15 PM
Class fee - $170 - less than $10/class!
Hawley members (4-month & yearly members) - only $135
Program Flyer here
Revised, current Group Exercise Schedule here!
Specialty program Tabata Bootcamp is added, Mon & Wed 12:30 - 1:15
Mon, 12-12:30 - Cardio Xpress
Wed, 11:30 - 12:15 - new time for Functinal Strength
Fri, 12 - 12:50 - new day for High Intensity Interval Strength w/ Cardio (in place of Zumba)
Yin Yoga also on Fri's, 12-12:50 PM in the Mat Room
Fall Semester GROUP STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Dave Looney, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist are here!
Classes begin the week of 9/21. To register, please contact Janet. Click here for more details!
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball! Fall semester: Tue's, 1:00 - 2:30 PM.
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Fall Semeter hours
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM, Mon through Thu, Fri afternoon hours: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
Current issue of UCONN Buzz - The October buzz! Fall Wellness Tips, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips recipe & more
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.