NOTICE: Renovation work
Women's Locker Room: Thu 7/3, no access to the women's bathroom or showers. Please plan accordingly.
Men's Locker Room: "Back area" will remain closed until newer lockers arrive and are installed.
Members who had a locker in the "back area" will be re-assigned in the coming weeks. Please see staff for assistance/any questions.
Summer Group Class Schedule!
Summer classes continue, 7/7 - 8/29
(Current schedule runs through 7/3)
Click for schedule!
- Yin Yoga continues, a restorative style class taught by Laina Hancock. Two classes available!:
- Fri's , 12:00 - 12:50 PM
- Wed's, 5:10 - 6:10 PM
- Classes in the Mat Room
- New Class: Sole Synthesis on Mon's from 12:00 - 12:50 PM
- Julie Lynch offers this great combo class that includes strength, cardio & flexibility. No fancy moves...leaves you feeling strong, centered & actively flexible!
- Early morning spin with Kathy continues on Tue's @ 6:45 AM
Any Class is Free the first time!
Give a class a try.
Pick-up/Open Court time! New Day & Time for the summer: Fri's, 1:00- 2:00 PM
- $20. for non-members; $5 members
- Contact Janet.Rochester@uconn.edu to sign-up - or visit the Hawley Fitness Center
Click here for Hawley Hoops flyer
Summer Strength Classes -
Classes run through 7/9.
Watch for updates on another session of Summer Strength
Classes taught by Dave Looney, CSCS, in this group setting.
It's time to Register for Year 4 - click here!!
Click on the "Just Move" sneakers/box on the website above.
Join UCONN's campaign to get moving, get healthy and win prizes!! Just register, log your physical activity hours, and submit the log monthly for chances to win prizes.
Click here for more information
UCONN Buzz - click here for the latest newsletter w/ live links.
Please contact Janet with any program questions!
Calculate your Body Mass Index
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.