News and Events
Spring Semester hours begin Tue, Jan 19:
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM, Mon - Thu, 4:00 - 7:00 PM on Fri's
Sring Group Exercise Class schedule - modified 4/11/16 here!
SPRING SEMESTER PROGRAMS
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Watch for dates for the next session!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this new fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout. Program includes:
- Group classes 2 x week at Hawley
- Personalized workouts targeting your goals
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register
GROUP STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Dave Looney, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist - Begins Feb 1
Dave Looney has been teaching these popular, effective strength-training classes for 4 years. Get leaner & stronger! Progressive workouts with emphasis on proper form and technique.
Please register by contacting Janet/completing this form
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
Current issue of UCONN Buzz - The January buzz! Resolutions tips! Warm Quinoa Kale Salad recipe and more!
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.