NOTICE: Renovation work
Men's Locker Room: "Back area" will remain closed until newer lockers are painted & installed.
Members who had a locker in the "back area" will be re-assigned in the coming weeks. Please see staff for assistance/any questions.
Summer Group Class Schedule!
Special Summer classes schedule for weeks 8/4 - 8/15! Click for special schedule here.
Click for regular summer schedule!
Special Summer Schedule Highlights (8/4 - 8/15):
- Sole Synthesis will meet on Mon's & Thu's from 12 - 12:50 PM
- Julie Lynch offers this great combo class that includes strength, cardio & flexibility. No fancy moves...leaves you feeling strong, centered & actively flexible!
- Zumba! is here on Tue 8/5 & Wed 8/13 - both classes meet from 12 - 12:50 PM
- Yin Yoga continues as usual, a restorative style class taught by Laina Hancock. Two classes available!:
- Fri's , 12:00 - 12:50 PM
- Wed's, 5:10 - 6:10 PM
- Classes in the Mat Room
- Early morning spin with Kathy continues on Tue's @ 6:45 AM
Any Class is Free the first time!
Give a class a try.
Pick-up/Open Court time! New Day & Time for the summer: Fri's, 1:00- 2:00 PM
- $20. for non-members; $5 members
- Contact Janet.Rochester@uconn.edu to sign-up - or visit the Hawley Fitness Center
Click here for Hawley Hoops flyer
It's time to Register for Year 4 - click here!!
Click on the "Just Move" sneakers/box on the website above.
Join UCONN's campaign to get moving, get healthy and win prizes!! Just register, log your physical activity hours, and submit the log monthly for chances to win prizes.
Click here for more information
UCONN Buzz - click here for the latest Aug newsletter w/ live links.
Check it out:
- Summer reading list for health & wellness interest
- Smart food shopping & storage tips
- Great salad make-over recipes, including Peach & Heirloom Tomato Salad!
Please contact Janet with any program questions!
Calculate your Body Mass Index
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.