News and Events
Summer hours begin Mon, May 16, 2016:
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Pickleball at Hawley!
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.!
- Wed's through the summer
- 5:00 - 6:50 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $20 for the rest of the summer
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Current Summer Group Exercise Class schedule - here!
Special offer: Tabata Express classes: Wed's, 12:00 - 12:45 PM on 7/27, 8/3 & 8/10! Newcomers: try a free class!
Specialty Summer programs:
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Watch for new session this September!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this new fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout. Program includes:
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register
GROUP STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Nick Silbart, Certified Personal Trainer - Summer Session in progress. Another session begins this fall
Get leaner & stronger! Progressive workouts with emphasis on proper form and technique.
For more information, contact Janet.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Thu's 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
Current issue of UCONN Buzz
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.