News and Events
SUMMER HOURS NOTICE!
The Fitness Center Summer hours:
Monday - Friday:
- 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please check out the Modified May Group Exercise Class Schedule here!
Classes include Zumba on Wed @ 5:10 PM, Yin Yoga moves to Fri's at Noon, and Early Bird Spin on Thu @ 6:50 AM! Lunchtime classes continue to meet everyday:
- Mon - High Intensity Interval Strength & Cardio w/ Sheila
- Tue - Yoga w/ Becky
- Wed - Functional Strength w/ Janet
- Thu - Sole Synthesis w/ Julie
- Fri - Boot camp w/ Elizabeth - or - Yin Yoga w/ Laina
SUMMER SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED SOON - Begins Tue, 5/26!
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball! New day & time: Wednesday, 1:00 - 2:00 PM.
Wanna join?! Please contact me!
SUMMER STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Dave Looney are coming soon!
Please watch for more info!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
It's time to Register for Year 5 - click here!!
Click on the "Just Move" sneakers/box on the website above.
Join UCONN's campaign to get moving, get healthy and win prizes!! Just register, log your physical activity hours, and submit the log monthly for chances to win prizes.
Click here for more information
click here for the latest newsletter w/ live links.
Check it out:
- Summer reading list for health & wellness interest
- Smart food shopping & storage tips
- Great salad make-over recipes, including Peach & Heirloom Tomato Salad!
Please contact Janet with any program questions!
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.