News and Events
Summer hours begin Mon, May 16, 2016:
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Mon - Thu, 4:00 - 6:30 PM on Fri's
Summer I Group Exercise Class schedule - begins 5/09/16 here!
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Begins 5/9!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this new fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout. Program includes:
- Classes meet 5/9 - 6/29
- Mon & Wed's, 12:30 - 1:15 PM
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register
GROUP STRENGTH CLASSES w/ Dave Looney, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist - Watch for Mini-summer session!
Dave Looney has been teaching these popular, effective strength-training classes for 4 years. Get leaner & stronger! Progressive workouts with emphasis on proper form and technique.
Please contact Janet for more info
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
Current issue of UCONN Buzz
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.