Request a job
We produce high-quality electronic and printed publications and other products and services for departments and programs in the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources.
- As soon as you begin thinking about engaging us for a project, please get in touch with us to discuss it so it's on our radar and so we can offer information and suggestions to help you in your planning.
- When you are ready to begin work on the project, submit a job request.
- Links for online web and print job request forms and a printable form are in the box at right.
- To send other materials with online requests, attach a zip file or include a dropbox link in your submission.
- Your project will be given a number.
- Until we have received all materials and information we need from you to do the job, your project appears on our job list as "in development."
- Once we have everything we need from you, the project is assigned to the appropriate member(s) of the Communications staff.
- Based on your needs and our current workload, a deadline will be set.
For information on preparing and printing a poster, please use our poster guidelines and templates.