What we do
Electronic and print project development
- Websites, exhibits/displays, manuals, reports, brochures, video and print signage, etc.
- Custom programming and/or implementation of commercially available products for applications such as databases, electronic payment systems, texting systems, forms and surveys, building video display monitors, etc.
- Staff services include graphic design, computer programming, assistance in content development, print/production vendor selection
- Maintain contracts for writing, website content entry and maintenance and print layout services available at cost to CAHNR members
- Before beginning a project, submit a project request or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional headshots for faculty, staff or students
- With sufficient notice, our current staff are able to meet many of the College's event and program photography needs
- Give at least one week's notice, preferably more
- Email email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our current staffing levels allow a limited amount of time to be devoted to video projects.
- To discuss your idea, email email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Large format printing
- Research, extension or promotional posters, signs
- Use our templates and guidelines to create posters
- Submit for printing.
- Price list
- Request as part of a project
- Or deliver material with completed job request form to the Office of Communications. Allow at least one week.
- Price list
- Clothing, giveaways, program/conference materials
- Services include help in choosing items, getting samples, developing artwork, vendor selection, order placement
- Submit a project request or email email@example.com
- Departmental and unit logos based on the University's brand standards for use in your print and electronic projects.
- Submit a project request or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration for conferences/classes/events/programs
Assistance in technology selection and purchasing
- Email email@example.com
Naturally@UConn.edu, the College's daily blog
- To submit a story idea, an article you've written or a photo, please go to Haystacks
College-level social media
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-service templates (posters, PPT presentations)
Resource Center Store
- Online and pop-up stores
- CAHNR imprint items and CAHNR-related gifts and collectibles
- Professional and certification exam preparation manuals
- We will sell items for your department, program or club in our online and pop-up stores; email email@example.com
- Visit the online store at store.uconn.edu
- Posterboards, easels, GoPros, etc.
- For CAHNR programs and activities only
- Loan is free; KFS account number required at signout will be billed if item is not returned
Gavitt Student Writing and Communications internships
- For information on the program and how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org